LEAD-FREE QUALITY FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND: Completely free of Lead or any other nasty material that could leach harmful particles into your water supply, the Revalved Push Ball Valve make a safe addition to any part of your plumbing system. A heavy-duty valve for professional use or residential home improvement projects!
REPLACE THOSE OLD & LEAKY WATER SHUT-OFF VALVES WITH THE MOST PRACTICAL BALL VALVES BY REVALVED!
No matter if…
* You want to shut off water flow during renovations or servicing
* You need to cut off water supply to protect your pipes from freezing during cold winter days
* You are looking to replace those valves of your potable water or hydronic water heating system
* or if you just have to temporarily stop the water flow at a specific point of your water lines…
…Our professional-grade brass water valves will have you covered.
PUSH-TO-CONNECT DESIGN FOR NO TOOL INSTALLATION – PLUMBING MADE EASY!
Expertly designed to help even the most amateur of us deal with everyday plumbing issues with ease and comfort, our shut-off water valves can be instantly installed with just a firm push.
That’s all. Zero glue, soldering, clamping or crimping needed.
And the best part? Featuring a carefully created leakproof construction, these water valves create a watertight seal for perfect connectivity without any messy leaks.
TOP QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE. A MUST-HAVE ADDITION TO YOUR PLUMBING SUPPLIES TO BE READY TO TACKLE ANY EMERGENCY!
* STRONG & STURDY BRASS QUALITY: Rust and corrosion-resistant, our heavy-duty ball valves are made to last a lifetime
* LEAD-FREE CONSTRUCTION: To keep potentially dangerous agents away from your water lines
* DURABLE PLUMBING FITTINGS: For up to 200 PSI and up 200 degrees Fahrenheit [93 Degree C]
* CONVENIENT SINGLE LEVEL: For easy on/off control
* WIDE CONNECTIVITY: Suitable Copper, plastic PEX tubing, CPVC and PE-RT Pipes
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES: 1/2", 3/4" & 1"